Our CNC wire forming equipment can make almost any wire part or shape. From simple hooks to straightened and cut off wire fabricated parts that are mesh welded together, we are capable of fulfilling nearly any customer request.
Custom Made Wire Products
Our customers include restaurants, grocery stores and food processing facilities, OEMs and their suppliers, retail storefronts and more. If you’re looking for a custom wire parts company with the expertise and flexibility to take on any job, contact Madsen Wire Products first. Some examples of products our team has created include:
- Wire pastry bag holder: This pastry bag holder was a special custom-made wire part which holds a pastry bag open and allows the pastry chef to have multiple pastry bags out and ready to use while decorating cakes, cookies and more! We make this wire part in lots of 500 at a time.
- Vehicle security screens: Madsen Wire Products is a longstanding provider of aftermarket automotive solutions.Vehicle fleets use our custom wire components as security screens for driver protection and window grid inserts for additional safety, among other applications.
- Custom wire grids: Our grids use the highest quality guards to be used on a number of products and applications when transporting items.
- Custom wire cages: Choose a Madsen Wire Products custom wire cage for strength and security in any application.
- Custom wire racks: Wire racks are a lightweight, flexible storage solution that is perfect for restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries and more. Our products use reinforced, electro-welded steel rods for stability, as well as carefully sourced casters to ensure smooth operation.
- Wire material handling parts: We engineer our welded wire material handling carts to deliver a long service life, even in the harshest operating conditions.
- Retail displays: Our products are an ideal solution for displaying items and getting information out to customers. Madsen Wire Products makes wire parts for inserting into pegboard and slat walls. Below you’ll find a few of the wire parts we’ve created for the retail point of purchase industry.
Of course, these are just a few examples of our custom wire fabrication capabilities. Read on to learn more, or contact our office directly to discuss your project with a Madsen Wire Products representative.