Madsen Wire Material Handling Products
Wire material handling products are an excellent way to transfer materials safely and efficiently. Thanks to the ruggedness of wire, you can use these products for a longer time and in a variety of tough conditions. With Madsen Wire Products, you get quality wire material handling products every time, whether it’s a custom creation or an industrial metal wire cart.
Three Time Proven Qualities
Our success in wire material handling products has been predicated on three time proven qualities:
- Quality in the raw materials we use
- Product design capabilities that are among the highest in the industry
- Performance of our products that consistently exceeds customers’ expectation
A Variety of Wire Material Handling Options
Utilizing the above criteria, our material handling operation covers a wide range of products. An all-welded wire compartment basket gives longer service under rugged working conditions. Open construction permits self-draining and cleaning, easy stacking, minimum surface contact and convenient parts handling. Wire mesh containers ensure faster, safer handling and stacking. Strong and lightweight, these containers reduce handling costs, parts damage and container maintenance. Many wire mesh material handling containers feature reinforced, electro-welded steel rod construction.
Those are items that helped Madsen Wire get started in wire material handling products. Today we have expanded to offering a variety of material handling wire parts.
Sheet Metal Handling Carts
Madsen Wire makes custom utility carts. We will help you evaluate your need and procure the best rated casters for a rolling utility cart. Utility carts can be developed secured material handling where the product can be completely secured in an enclosed material handling cart. We can make the material handling cart or utility cart with wire, sheet metal and tubing to fit your needs. We have clients who need material handling carts and racks for industrial applications and those looking for a utility cart or rack for point of purchase displays.
Many different industries can use our metal wire carts. Lawn and garden stores can use our wire products to transfer flowers and other plants from the garden or greenhouse to the store. An industrial metal wire cart can also help consumers take their purchases from the shop to the car when they’re too heavy to lift.
Restaurants, bakeries and grocery stores can also use wire material handling carts to stock shelves, bring out food from a storage area and help customers transfer food from the store to their car. Bakeries especially can use metal wire carts as an urban way to display baked goods.
Wire Material Handling Solutions
We’re more than just a wire material handling cart company. In addition to metal wire carts, we also create wire partitions to protect your employees, property and equipment.
You can use these wire cages or partitions in a variety of ways, including as:
- Storage lockers: Whether you need to store your own products or your employees’ belongings, you can use Madsen Wire Products’ wire partitions as a more durable form of sheet metal lockers.
- Holding cells: Correctional centers in the U.S. often face over-crowding and under-funding. When you need a cell partition that’s cost-effective and sturdy, a wire partition will meet your needs.
- Service windows: If you operate within an enclosed space but have an open window, you can utilize a wire service window. It can be securely opened and closed, providing you the protection you need.
- Data center enclosures: Today’s modern offices often need shared data centers or networking facilities inside a warehouse or office. You can create a custom enclosure with different colors or features that provides a safe space for individuals to meet, network and share data.
Contact Madsen Wire Products Today
We’re a full-service custom wire manufacturer that serves clients all over the United States, Canada and Mexico. We specialize in helping you design and create metal wire carts and more. As an ISO 2001:2015-registered business, we have a commitment to quality in every single thing that we do. Our processes help us stay innovative while keeping in line with all industry regulations.